Who is a Tester?

A Tester is a person who Constructs the IT Systems with self Destructive Nature.

Friday, 23 September 2011

Some useful information/links for QA/Testing interview questions (with few answers) - Part 1

Since I started my carrier, I had appeared quite a few interview. So from my first interview, I started to spend time to find some interview questions related to testing or general. Now I think I have some enough information/links to share with you. So find below the information and links related to questions and answers for few of them:

Links related to Testing specifically:

Links related to general questions which can be asked during any type of interview (please note that not all links are only for questions, some links also provides tips & suggestions to handle interview):

I had checked mostly all links above still if any of the link is not working than let me know instantly. Also not all links may be interested to you but these questions will help you in your carrier somewhere at some point of time.

Apart from above, below are the questions list only which I have noted down after my each interview:

  • Give me your introduction. Describe yourself in 5-7 lines.
  • Define Strengths and Weaknesses of yours.
  • What are some of the highest challenges you have faced during your professional carrier?
  • How fast will you be fit into our organization structure and work culture?
  • What motivates you to move forward and apply new ideas?
  • Why should we offer you this job?
  • Describe a time when you brought value to your team or your company. Do you feel was that important?
  • How can you motivate your juniors/colleagues? How can you handle self motivation?
  • What skills do you have for testing which separates you from others regular testers?
  • How would you manage resources if you will given a team of say 5-10 persons?
  • Can you able to work in a environment where you are the only one responsible for the entire testing activities?
  • Who was the most difficult person you have ever deal with, and how did you respond?
  • What your expectations from our organizations? What you want here after say 4 years?
  • What attracts you to our industry/domain?
  • How & what do you know about our company?
  • In what ways do you think you can make a contributions to our company?
  • After explaining current process, interviewer asked: Give me 3-5 ways to improve our current process from which you can benefit our organization.
  • What prior work experience have you had? Describe briefly.
  • Please tell me about a conflict situation and how you resolved it.
  • Tell me about a time when you had to evaluate someone who wasn’t meeting the requirements of the job. How did you handle that situation?
This is the starting list. I will post more questions and links in my future posts. If you have any such list/information than you can share here as comments. I will also include your list with your name in my future post. In this way we can create one really good questionnaire list.

As usual, any comments are most welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment